Thursday, August 06, 2009

MFA Search

Actually, I’m so glad I’ve decided to apply my concepts to create a space prizing reconnaissance in case during the most frenzied application process imaginable you find the voice of reason almost compels you to follow your soul guide, and follow him her or it – if it has emotions and can be considered “life experience,” IMHO – to the ends of the application process. Until the rough stuff is behind you, I respect the committee’s decision. I’m here to help those young and industrious writers helping those young and industrious writers write like those young and industrious writers on committee seats.

I’m thankful that my application process has ended. I have tried enough! Whew. Knowing that my investment of $1700 for applications fees will ensure that I’m accepted. My chances have increased with modesty. Thanks to all the friendly and helpful hands. I want to thank you with thorough vigor that the applicants will be accepted by consultants, I think they’re just great and their job is necessary, esp. for those young and industrious writers helping those young and industrious writers write like those young and industrious writers on consulting seats.

What I’m hearing now is that Iowa is best and that everyone has orgies at other programs. Other programs must seem “out there” to you. I’m hearing about an FSU program that competes with older programs. I didn’t apply here because I hate Philly. I hate what that trolling metastasizes. I fear it’s MFA “Surekill Exprsswy” I reluctantly often drag its Independence and uptalk my safe school: the Latrobe program. I want Latrobe in my blood so bad I fear Philly but Latrobe is where I want to write and be happy.

No comments: