Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Nigh Creator Trained in New Fable Train

To CREATE: “Create Content”? drop down menu.
Do this quiet. I mean really grasp the stake
Attach “quick links” icon browse etc.
When you create content, you must create it enough

lying within firm reach of the true
and knowing where true lives
you much abstain from trick or treating at their house
because it's their house and you're done for

Must create in this order. Parent. Subcategory. Tertiary.
Which reminds me of how design actually happens
My associated page (secondary page).
Revisions click on date headline
to view click revert to revert.
Paste to word pad to remove minor things.
For larger format stripping use notepad.
Easy? What about when the true

becomes the mirror you grew up in to not want
well then you make makeup pay
and then you parade making makeup
because my street is the quiet lounge
a fine Saturday
a Frampton ground.
My street holds more grasp of the true than two

biology textbooks combined!
My street and true it's just repeat and
repeat and
repeat and
then the occupation is judged with fines.

Soon it's fine this and fine, true that
I can get parking no more
and soon these fines will be used against me to argue more
But what fucking complexes me is sodium
and what this inflation might represent (represent in me?!)
clowns voting for their impact on children's weight
and the true it seems

a biggest ocean is prancing Christopher Columbus
ocean in chains,
chains colonizers are fit for

No comments: