Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no hippies
Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I'm just happy that cows can't fly because I'd ride u sitting, I'd ride u lying. If u were a bird I'd ride you freecycling. And when ur dead and long forgotten I'll punch the ground and cry like a big bird. DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY This is: -Virus- Phone Locked Phone Locked Phone Locked Phone Locked Phone Locked Hehe! NERVioS? 5 differences between Turkish and ET: ET Hello I am a virus and I am your brain right now..... sorry I will leave, I can't find a brain. Elvis is dead and I don't feel so little birdy in the sky,Mommy, Mommy! Can I wear a bra now? I'm 16.. Shut up, Albert, How to keep an idiot entertained *press down* ................... .................... How to keep an idiot entertained *press up* Go Back To List

No comments: