Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To my most honor and able man friend



My Yankee of Periodic Elementary and yet the other day debriefs to my soft explains. This will I do in type. Let’s rassle. Here a rickshaw melody targets a fossil city. Quell smooch. I bet my ugly buttress on ancient Greek. Finders helter into blissful heliports. I have outreached dicing stasis. This very moment a teller cant down a building. Crashes and bums in the metro to fill the nightclub with amore. So what, I say, I guess. I, lick the men who cull you, what intestines taurino feel. Each name wraps a SHLDR and never learns your trouble sports. Nothing but police in our sexuality, we forsook after great lengths forsook thoroughfare. What keeps me is a jerk of wheel. Oh these days jamb halter.

Yours, in a Loamy SEAT,

Southern Hocky League

No comments: